miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

PC Ultimate . Come get yours!

This morning, earlier, I openned the newspaper, thinking that wasn't finding something really new, and I was right, what I found wasn't a super top story, but indeed, quite interesting:

The story was about a technology trade show, the Macworld Expo, in San Francisco, US, and about the Show "Top novelty" is not quite so:

The best sellers, are not super powerful equipments with the most advenced sotfware, neither are those what have more gadgets added, the stars of the Trade Show, are, instead, those with basics resources which are being sold. Something curious, 'cause I been myself friend of taking all the adventage from PC's. If I have an old one, I set up a light sotfware, previous versions, so It can work in an optimal way, and I try to limit aplications to the necessary, The way I don't overload (speccially with viruses) the Hard disk. I have to admit that the main reason is lacking of bucks to get new stuff.

What is going on in that tradeshow (wich is a world trend's sample), is not very different to what happens around us, the current world economic crisis pushes us to "optimize resources", but more than that, I think is the evidence of a slow process which is heading mankind to discover and appreciate the essence. The economic bonanza to me, is like a joke, a "little prank" God plays us (conducted by ourselves), so He, then "snaps His fingers" and makes it vanish in front of our own eyes.

Finally, shallownes is going to catch us sorpressivlely to a bunch of us, and after the hit, once past the shock, we All, lets get to do what we're suppossed to.

No hay comentarios.: